Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta collaborated with Wista Jatimulyo Village, Girimulyo, Kulon Progo in June 2016. Meetings between the village and the hotel have been held for approximately 4 meetings. The meeting discussed the partnership program to be carried out. There are several programs carried out by Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta in order to advance the Jatimulyo Tourism Village, namely:
- Training Program
The program aims to develop and improve:
- Knowledge of Jatimulyo Village HR, especially in the hospitality sector.
- The performance of the HR in serving guests at the Jatimulyo Village tourist attraction.
- Good attitude and personality in providing the best service to guests of Jatimulyo Village tourist attraction.
- The ability of the Jatimulyo Village HR in the field of marketing and publication of tourism potential through digital marketing.
- Maintenance Program
Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta carries out regular maintenance of tourist objects according to the needs of the Jatimulyo Village in order to improve clean, good, and comfortable facilities for visitors who visit these attractions. Some of the things that become the main focus, are:
- Trash cans in public places
- Nameplate on each tourist spot
- Digital Marketing Support
Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta also promoted Jati Mulyo Tourism Village by utilizing social media such as Facebook and Instagram and displaying photos of Jati Mulyo Tourism Village on Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta’s 2017 calendar merchandise.