SCHEDULE AND PROCEDURE
FINAL DIVIDEND PAYMENT
PT EASTPARC HOTEL Tbk
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PT Eastparc Hotel Tbk for the 2021 Financial Year dated March 29, 2022, the Company hereby announces to the Shareholders of the Company that the Company will distribute the final dividend for the 2021 financial year amounting to Rp1.33 (one point three three) per share which is distributed to the entitled shareholders . The schedule and procedure for the payment of cash dividends are as follows:
Final Dividend Distribution Schedule:
|1.||Cum dividend in the Regular and Negotiated Market||April 6, 2022|
|2.||Ex dividends in the Regular and Negotiated Market||7 April 2022|
|3.||Cum dividend in Cash Market||April 8, 2022|
|4.||Ex dividend in the Cash Market||11 April 2022|
|5.||Recording date (who are entitled to dividends)||April 8, 2022|
|6.||Dividend payment||April 20, 2022|
Dividend Distribution Procedure:
- The dividend will be distributed to the Shareholders whose names are recorded in the Company’s Register of Shareholders on April 8, 2022 until 16.00 WIB.
- For shareholders whose shares are included in KSEI’s collective custody, dividend payments will be made through KSEI and will be distributed on April 20, 2022 into the Customer Fund Account (RDN) at the Securities Company and/or Custodian Bank where the Shareholders open a securities sub-account. As for the shareholders of the Company whose shares are not included in the collective custody of KSEI, the dividend payment will be transferred to the account of the shareholders of the Company.
- The dividend will be taxed in accordance with the applicable tax laws and regulations. The amount of tax that will be charged will be borne by the shareholders of the Company concerned and deducted from the amount of dividends that become the rights of the shareholders of the Company concerned.
- Shareholders who are Domestic Taxpayers (WPDN) in the form of legal entities, who have not submitted their Taxpayer Identification Numbers (NPWP) to the Securities Company or Custodian Bank where the shareholders have opened securities accounts, are required to submit their NPWP to KSEI through the Securities Company or Custodian Bank. where shareholders open securities accounts, no later than April 8, 2022 at 16.00 WIB.
- Shareholders who are Overseas Taxpayers whose tax withholding will use a rate based on the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (“P3B”) must comply with the requirements of the Director General of Taxes Regulation No. PER-25/PJ/2018 concerning Procedures for the Application of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement and submitting the document of record evidence or receipt of DGT/SKD that has been uploaded to the website of the Directorate General of Taxes to KSEI or BAE in accordance with the rules and regulations of KSEI, without the said document, dividends The amount paid will be subject to Article 26 Income Tax of 20%.
- For Shareholders whose shares are in the collective custody of KSEI, proof of dividend tax withholding can be collected at the Securities Company and/or Custodian Bank where the Shareholders open a sub-account and for Clearing Shareholders it can be collected at the Company’s Securities Administration Bureau (BAE) at the following address:
PT Adimitra Jasa Corpora
Kirana Boutique Office
Jl. Kirana Avenue III Blok F3 No. 5, Kelapa Gading – North Jakarta 14250
Phone: +6221 29745222 / Fax: +6221 29289961
- This announcement is an official notification from the Company and the Company does not issue a special notification letter to the Shareholders.
Yogyakarta, March 30, 2022
PT Eastparc Hotel Tbk
Download the announcement at the following link: