SCHEDULE AND PROCEDURE
CASH DIVIDEND PAYMENT
PT EASTPARC HOTEL Tbk
The Board of Directors of PT Eastparc Hotel Tbk (the “Company”) hereby announces to the Shareholders of the Company that in accordance with the decision of the Second Agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PT Eastparc Hotel Tbk for Fiscal Year 2020 (the “Meeting”) which was held on Thursday, 29 April 2021 at Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta, the Meeting has decided to approve the distribution of cash dividends of Rp. 1.5 (one and a half rupiah) per share to be distributed to entitled shareholders. The schedule and procedure for the payment of cash dividends are as follows:
Cash Dividend Distribution Schedule:
|1.||Cum dividend in the Regular and Negotiated Market||May 7, 2021|
|2.||Ex dividends in the Regular and Negotiated Market||May 10, 2021|
|3.||Cum dividend in Cash Market||May 11, 2021|
|4.||Ex dividend in the Cash Market||May 17, 2021|
|5.||Recording date (who are entitled to dividends)||11 , 2021|
|6.||Dividend payment||May 25, 2021|
Dividend Distribution Procedure:
- This announcement is an official notification from the Company and the Company does not issue a special notification letter to the Shareholders.
- The Cash Dividend will be distributed to Shareholders whose names are recorded in the Company’s Register of Shareholders ( recording date ) on May 11, 2021 until 16.00 WIB.
- For Shareholders who have converted their shares, dividends will be credited to the securities account of the Securities Company or Custodian Bank at KSEI.
- For Shareholders who have not converted shares, dividends will be paid by sending a check directly to the Shareholders concerned. Shareholders who wish to pay by bank transfer, are expected to notify the name of the Bank and account number to the Company’s Securities Administration Bureau (BAE) no later than May 11, 2021 until 16.00 WIB. Transfers will only be made to an account in the same name as the name of the Shareholders in the Company’s Register of Shareholders.
PT Adimitra Jasa Corpora
Kirana Boutique Office
Jl. Kirana Avenue III Blok F3 No. 5, Kelapa Gading – North Jakarta 14250
Phone: +6221 29745222 / Fax: +6221 29289961
- The cash dividend will be taxed in accordance with the applicable tax laws and regulations. The amount of tax imposed shall be borne by the relevant Shareholders and deducted from the amount of cash dividends paid.
- Shareholders who are Overseas Taxpayers whose tax withholding will use a rate based on the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (P3B) must comply with the requirements of Article 26 of the Income Tax Law no. 36 of 2008 and submit a Certificate of Domicile (SKD) which has been legalized by the Tax Service Office for Listed Companies to KSEI or BAE no later than May 11, 2021 at 16.00, without the said SKD, cash dividends paid will be subject to PPh article 26 amounting to 20%.
Yogyakarta, May 3, 2021
PT Eastparc Hotel Tbk
Board of Directors
Download the announcement at the following link: